Here is the gist:
HoneyBook is the leading clientflow management platform that makes it easy for independent business owners to sell and deliver their services online. Offering powerful tools for communication, contracts, invoicing, payments, and more, the platform puts independent professionals in control of their process and client experience. HoneyBook is trusted by over 100,000 service-based businesses in the United States and Canada that have booked more than $10 billion in business on the platform.
Our culture is built on five core values that inform everything we do. We encourage collaboration, feedback, ownership and have a growth mindset. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do:
As a Front-End engineer, you’ll be working on our product-development (ProDev) team. ProDev is composed of engineers, product managers and designers who work closely together with the ultimate goal of creating a seamless experience for HoneyBook’s customers.
You will be responsible for helping to craft the future of our service from a front-end, design-driven perspective. You will be working closely with people across engineering, product, and community to help develop an amazing experience for our customers.
Interested? Here's what we're looking for:
- A real passion for JS and clean code
- Deep awareness of cross-browser quirks and responsive design
- Strong aesthetic sense, commitment to pixel perfection and appreciation for UX
- Enthusiasm for working with designers and product managers
- Grasp of the big picture: HoneyBook’s on a mission to improve the way our users work and to revolutionize the entire events industry
- Team player, strong communication skills, egoless, transparency and positive attitude.
- Ability to take ownership and make an impact.
The good stuff:
- Mission-driven: You'll be joining more than just another startup - our members are at the heart of everything we do.
- Impact: We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
Our core values:
- People come first - As we explore opportunities and work through challenges.
- Raise the bar - We push for greatness - for ourselves and our members.
- Own it - Trust and ownership let us make decisions with confidence.
- We love what we do - And what we create for our members.
- Keep it real - Authenticity, respect and transparency are at our core.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are creative businesses that generate in aggregate $150B in revenue per year in the US. Founded in 2013, HoneyBook is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, has raised $498M and is funded by Tiger Global Management, Norwest Venture Partners, Aleph, Hillsven Capital, OurCrowd, Durable Capital Partners LP, Vintage Investment Partners, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Zeev Ventures and 01 Advisors.
When you apply for a job or an independent contractor/agent position with HoneyBook, we collect the information that you provide in connection with your application. This includes name, contact information, professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included in a resume or provided during interviews (which may be recorded). This may also include demographic or diversity information that you voluntarily provide. We may also conduct background checks and receive related information.
We use applicants’ information to facilitate our recruitment activities and process applications, including evaluating candidates and monitoring recruitment statistics. We use successful applicants’ information to administer the employment or independent contractor relationship. We may also use and disclose applicants’ information (a) to improve our Services, (b) as otherwise necessary to comply with relevant laws, (c) to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on HoneyBook, and (d) to protect and defend the rights or property of HoneyBook or others.
Other Jobs from HoneyBook
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results