Role and Responsibilities:
- Build tools and systems to help FunOS engineers develop faster with higher quality.
- Design and implement features needed for Fungible’s products.
- Develop software at many different system levels - from low-level OS changes to making useful and usable web interfaces for internal tools.
- Help keep always-on internal development systems running.
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- Strong Python and/or C development skills.
- Demonstrated experience building and enhancing non-trivial systems and tools for internal or external use.
- Knowledge and interest in best development processes from large and small companies.
- Strong architectural sense.
- Knowledge of web and REST APIs for user interfaces and interaction.
Additional Success Factors
- Working knowledge of networking, hardware, storage systems, embedded systems, or operating system internals.
- Strong interest in developer tooling, build and test infrastructure, compilers, performance analysis, etc.
- Ability to balance urgent requests or quick-and-dirty prototypes with slowly building towards the right infrastructure for the long term.
- Experience interacting with computer hardware.
- Experience building distributed systems
Other Jobs from Fungible
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results