Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a
business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We're looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
The person on the role will be part of Experian's fast growing Data Quality Team and will contribute to the quality of the programming output of the team or project area with supervision by testing and releasing standard modules.
You're probably wondering what you'll be doing:
- Demonstrating good understanding of Defect Management policy and participating in defect reviews;
- Providing basic support of release management activities;
- Acting according to buddy and management feedback to improve knowledge in areas that need development;
- Gaining knowledge on all developed products and understanding how clients use them;
- Participating actively in all Agile rituals – planning, stand-up, retrospective, backlog refinement, demo;
- Taking part in estimation and decision-making process within the team;
- Collaborating with teammates effectively and providing constructive feedback to them and other roles engaged in the process;
- Providing input to planning processes.
We look for you to bring:
- Fresh graduate in Computer Studies or relevant
- IT certificates in the domain of knowledge (preferred);
- Training in software quality assurance and specifications – knowledge level on quality assurance;
- Understanding of software development process;
- Self-organizational abilities;
- Experience in working towards a common goal with a team of people (e.g. during internship or group project at university);
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Open and tactful personality - seek and give feedback, willing to share knowledge and help;
- Eager to learn and grow professionally as QA.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
What you will get:
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results