Our vision at Election Systems & Software (ES&S) is simple and unwavering — we provide products and services of exceptional quality and value to maintain voter confidence and enhance the voting experience. We accomplish this through continuous investments in research and development, resulting in regular product updates and security enhancements for each voting system we design, build, sell and support.
Join the ES&S Product Development team where we are crafting the future of voting in the United States! On our team, you will push boundaries to provide solutions that meet the industry’s ever-evolving needs. Our people apply their innovative perspective to challenges big and small, and ES&S provides the resources to make our employees’ vision a reality.
As a Software Engineer III on the Product Development team, you will develop software for voting machines and supporting systems using modern languages like C# and associated frameworks in .NET and WPF. You will work with other software engineers in the Product Development organization to develop and deliver secure, high-quality, and accurate election supporting systems.
· Deliver quality software that meets designs and requirements specified to the software engineering teams.
· Develop well-written automated unit tests that exercise the software.
· Troubleshoot and debug software in voting machines and supported systems, both in production and under active development.
· Be a specialist on complex technical and business matters.
· Perform and present research on proof of concepts to an audience of technical and non-technical peers and management.
· Preferred bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years software engineering or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of experience developing in C#
· Experience with writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
· Experience working consuming and developing RESTful API’s
EEO Statement: Election Systems & Software, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Election Systems & Software, LLC's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results