At Edge Delta we’re building an observability automation platform that simplifies log management, speeds up troubleshooting processes, and gives developers, DevOps and SRE teams full control of their rapidly-growing observability data.
We are a well-funded Series B ($81MM total funding) high growth startup headquartered in Seattle, with team members throughout the United States and EMEA. We empower our teams to contribute to building our collective success, invest in their professional development, and offer the flexibility to balance their personal and professional lives.
We allow our customers the ability to analyze complete datasets in real-time – no more sampling, filtering, or tiering data. Edge Delta processes 100% of your observability data as it’s created at the source to maximize visibility and reduce index volumes.
We don’t only tell you there’s a “needle” – we show you its precise location in the “haystack.” Edge Delta surfaces every anomaly, even those you’ve never seen before. If the prospect of helping guide customers in this journey sounds exciting, this is the place for you!
Edge Delta is the place where you can be given the opportunity and autonomy to shape the future of observability.
What you’ll do
- Be an early member of a thriving startup and become the best version of yourself
- Help building a cutting edge observability product that can analyze PBs of data daily
- Work with ex-Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Meta engineers and have fun doing it
- Build, test, and deploy new features to our internal and customer-facing web applications
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product teams to deliver a high quality experience for our users
- Lead projects end-to-end from initial scoping to launching and monitoring
- Mentor other developers, and help guide them in their career growth
- Keep up to date with best practices and the latest industry trends
- Have fun building the data observability technology of the future
You’ll definitely need
- 5+ years of professional experience building complex, single page web applications, after a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of MVC architecture patterns
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of CSS and responsive design best practices
- Experience with cross-browser debugging, writing unit tests, and end-to-end tests
- Strong knowledge of NPM and dependency management tooling
- Knowledge in using control systems (e.g. git), automated build-and-test frameworks, and CI/CD tools
- Strong leadership and technical communication skills, with the ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically
What would wow us
- Strong understanding of Typescript and how it can be used to improve the code quality of an application
- Experience working with complex data visualization libraries
- Strong UI/UX skills and understanding of usability concepts
- Experience in designing REST APIs for high data volume and throughput applications
- Experience with building accessible applications
- Full-stack experience and understanding of backend systems
- History of maintaining or contributing to open source projects
- Experience in observability solutions such as Datadog, Splunk, SumoLogic, Elastic
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the EMEA region. We offer competitive pay, flexible remote work opportunities, stock option equity.