DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
Who you are: You have a passion for building amazing, well tested, maintainable software. You are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. You bring superior programming skills and a quality-first approach to software development.
What you will do:
- Work within an Agile team, solve complex problems on a daily basis through engineering excellence
- Write code that will ensure the integrity, scalability and performance of the frontend
- Participate in design and code reviews
What you bring to the role:
- 4+ years of professional front end development experience
- Experience with frontend unit tests using React testing library and end to end testing using Jest
- Experience with React hooks
- Proficiency in cross-browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, NPM and Babel)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Gitlab etc
- Experience with Docker for local containerized development environments
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Team player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Competence with Git version control
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Styled components
- Experience with using web components
- Experience with design systems
- Experience with PHP, Node.js or similar server side technologies
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
This is a structured hybrid role based out of our Glendale, CA office. Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Analytics Consumer Research CRM Information Technology Market Research