What we’re doing isn’t easy… but it's worth it.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build Artificial Intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our team of mission-driven, venture-backed roboticists who will translate cutting-edge research into commercial reality. The technical challenges are immense. With your talent and passion, we will get there faster.
The work will be fast-paced and you should love the challenge of tackling new problems that will arise. You should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive into challenges whether they be developing new AI algorithms or improving the stability of a simulation plugin. We are hiring a software engineer to focus on simulation for our robots that manipulate objects and navigate in human environments in a way that is safe, robust, and socially acceptable. We are looking for talented people excited to take on this challenge and help build something they take pride in.
What you’ll do:
- Build out simulation tools for a robot navigating a hospital environment and manipulating its environment
- Automate stress tests of software modules and algorithms across multiple variables
- Unlock new ways of prototyping and algorithm development with parallelization and optimization within simulations
- Assist the team with solving robotics problems from real robots in the field with tools you’ve developed
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, ECE, Robotics, or a related field
- 1+ years of industry experience in software development
- Experience with simulation tools such as Gazebo, WeBots, etc
- Experience with ROS
- Proficiency in C++ and Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment