Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations to production.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who is interested in joining our Customer Success team and creating an award winning world-class Customer Success organization. This is a critical position for the company. As a young start-up technology company, ensuring customer satisfaction is absolutely essential. This position requires deep technical and security expertise combined with the ability to fully understand what the user is trying to accomplish. The person in this role will build strong long-term relationships with a customer base consisting of very qualified and intelligent software development engineers and security professionals. In order to earn their respect, this person must not only be equally qualified and intelligent, they must demonstrate a total commitment to their success. In addition, this person will lay the foundation for support operations in APAC, allowing us to scale into a global, follow-the-sun, first class organization.
- Provide advanced technical support for customers who are using Contrast Security’s application security products
- Act as a trusted security advisor for customers who are developing some of the most advanced software applications in existence
- Help develop the scalable processes and systems to provide the foundation for a world class follow the sun global support organization
- Develop close, long term customer relationships
- Work with product and development teams to ensure the focus is on customer success
- Provide technical assistance to other groups and partners when they need help
- Draft knowledge base and other technical bulletins for customers
- Detailed knowledge of programming languages such as Java and .NET
- Deep understanding of build environments for Java and .NET
- Knowledge of the SDLC, continuous build systems and other software engineering methodologies/systems
- Knowledge of LDAP, AD and other system admin functionality
- Knowledge of application security and application security vulnerabilities
- Expertise in using Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- Knowledge of SaaS and on premise solutions
- Strong Collaborator, Solutions Oriented Team Focused
- Enthusiastic, positive demeanor and professional customer service skills
- Strong commitment to reaching your goals consistently
- Keen sense of ownership
- Must play to win
- Technical college degree
- Bilingual (Japanese and English writing and speaking)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation (salary + equity)
- Opportunity for growth and personal development
- A fun and dynamic company culture full of passionate and driven colleagues.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer, and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. At Contrast, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Contrast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts, and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time, we are only accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have signed a formal agreement with us.
Cloud Security Cyber Security Developer Tools Enterprise Applications Security Software