What is Contentstack?
Contentstack – the leading Composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP) provider – empowers marketers and developers to deliver composable digital experiences at the speed of their imagination. Companies such as ASICS, Chase, Express, Holiday Inn, Icelandair, Mattel, Mitsubishi, Riot Games, and Shell trust Contentstack to power their most critical content experiences with uncompromising scale and dependability. Known for its Care Without Compromise™ program, Contentstack has achieved the industry’s highest customer satisfaction rating. Contentstack is also a founding member of the MACH Alliance, advocating for best-of-breed composable technology that is Microservices-based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS, and Headless. Learn more at www.contentstack.com.
Who Are We?
At Contentstack we are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. Our vision is to pursue equity among our communities, employees, partners, and customers. We are global-diverse yet close; distributed yet connected. We are dreamers and dreammakers who challenge the status quo. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching. We are curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. Our mission is to make Contentstack indispensable for organizations to tell their stories and to connect with the people they care about through inspiring, modern experiences. We care deeply about our customers and the communities we serve. #OneTeamOneDream. Chalo, let’s go!
What Are We Looking For?
Contentstack is looking for a Senior Software Engineer II . If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun, and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the stack, from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Independently own and drive new features from scratch
- Work in an Agile environment and facilitate agile practices
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Cultivate talent and bring out the best in your team members
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
What Really Gets Us Excited About You?
- 6+ years of product and application development experience
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and React/Angular/Vue on the frontend.
- Working experience with any NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB or Redis or PostgreSQL
- Good experience and understanding of working with Microservice-based Architecture.
- Good knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, GraphQL, GRPC, etc is preferred
- Experience with frameworks like ExpressJS, NestJS, Redux, Redux Saga, Storybook etc is preferred
- Past experience tackling scaling issues is preferred
- Experience practicing Agile software development methods is preferred.
- Flexible and curious in adapting to new technologies and trends
Experience - 6 to 8 Years
Location - Bangalore / Chennai (Hybrid)
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work | We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
Tribe Vibe | We are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. We have a strict “no a**hole policy” and enforce it diligently. This means we spend time together - with spontaneous office happy hours, organized outings, and community volunteer opportunities. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
Bragging Rights | We are dreamers and dream makers. Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry including ASICS, Chase, Express, Holiday Inn, Icelandair, Mattel, Mitsubishi, Riot Games, Shell, and many more!
One Team One Dream | This is one of our values, and it shows. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the tribe, you have an opportunity to contribute. Your voice will be heard and you will also receive regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…
Other Jobs from Contentstack
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results