What You'll Do
- Drive architecture and design patterns for various AI and ML related models, and services as part of the Cognite Data Fusion SaaS platform
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional internal teams, including product management, engineering and program management, and external partners and stakeholders, to identify opportunities for developing end-to-end AI architectures for diverse industry scenarios.
- Passion for applying state-of-the art AI algorithms to real-world problems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and related fields, evaluate new developments and technologies for potential integration into existing and future architecture
Who You Are
- You understand the overall architecture of Transformer models, including LLMs
- You understand how to leverage multiple ML models in tandem
- You are familiar with modern techniques for Language Understanding, Computer Vision, NLP models, and other Machine Learning and AI technologies
- You understand the complexities and cost of running AI models at scale in production
- You have experience integrating AI models into highly scalable software features running in the cloud
- You understand good software engineering principles
- You are familiar with Knowledge Graphs and how to leverage them to achieve quick results that don't necessitate a big AI solution
- You're excited about working on a local and global team of engineers, researchers, and product managers.
- 7+ years of industry and/or research experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS, Google or Azure is Required
Why choose Cognite? 🏆 🚀
- Join us in making a real and lasting impact in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing new software companies in the world.
- We have repeatedly demonstrated that digital transformation, when anchored on strong DataOps, drives business value and sustainability for clients and allows front-line workers, as well as domain experts, to make better decisions every single day.
- We were recognized as one of CNBC's top global enterprise technology startups powering digital transformation!
- And just recently, Frost & Sullivan named Cognite a Technology Innovation Leader!
A snapshot of our many perks and benefits as a Cogniter
- Competitive Compensation including base plus bonus
- 401(k) with 4% employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- 18 Company Holidays including the week between Christmas & New Years
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
- Join a team of 70 different nationalities 🌐 with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) in focus 🤝.
- A highly modern and fun working environment with sublime culture across the organization, follow us on Instagram @cognitedata 📷 to know more
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best people on some of the most ambitious projects found anywhere, across industries
- Join our HUB 🗣️ to be part of the conversation directly with Cogniters and our partners.
- Paid mobile phone and WiFI
- A pet lover? Get the chance to meet Spot 🐶!
Other Jobs from Cognite
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member