- Participate in roadmapping and architecture discussions
- Produce high-quality, production-ready, readable, maintainable code
- Lead large projects from initial inception to production
- Unblock and support your team of peers including engineers, executives, designers, product managers, and business operators
- A computer science or technical degree & 3-4 years industry experience, or 5-6 years in full-time software engineering roles
- At least one year working within a web framework (Django, Rails, Spring, etc.)
- At least one year building with React or a comparable front-end web development library
- Extensive knowledge of SQL databases (Postgres preferred)
- Worked on projects involving integrations, webhooks, and/or APIs
- 💰 Competitive compensation packages based on experience
- 🏝 Unlimited PTO + 12 company holidays
- 💊 Quality health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 💰 Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 👵 401K plans w/ 3% employer contribution
- 🤱👨🍼12 weeks paid maternity & paternity leave
- 🚌 Commuter Benefits
- 🚕 Rideshare from office provided after 8 PM
- 🍕 Dinner provided after 5:30 PM
- 🏠 One-time $300 Home Office Stipend
- 💪 $60 gym credit (our SF office has a gym!)
- 🤝 $10K referral bonus for technical roles / $5K for non-technical roles, paid out after 3 months as long as the referred employee remains in good standing
- ✈️ In-flight wifi expensable if you’re working during the flight
- 🏗️ Occupational Accident Insurance
- 🎁 Free samples from our amazing brand partners!
- 💚 An agile, motivated team based in San Francisco, with the challenging and fulfilling opportunity to help create a completely new kind of online shopping experience!
How You'll Succeed
- Own: Advocate for the products and processes that you believe in, then help your team understand and implement them.
- Prioritize: Seek out the context that will allow you to manage your time successfully, and quickly develop a keen sense for what's urgent vs what's important.
- Communicate: Go beyond the top of your inbox, and use multiple channels of communication in concert to proactively drive alignment.
- Adapt: Evolve with needs of the business, which (as with any startup) are evolving constantly.
- Backend: Django + Graphene (graphQL)
- Frontend: Typescript + React + Apollo (graphQL)
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Hosting: AWS & Kubernetes on EKS
Other Jobs from Canal
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member