- Contribute to architecture/tech stack decision making - You'll work with our Head of Engineering to assess options related to frontend technologies and help inform decisions that will shape our tech stack.
- Embrace Extreme Programming practices such as static analysis, code reviews & standards, TDD (where it makes sense), pair programming, frequent releases to minimize risk and maximize value delivery to our customers.
- Develop component library - You'll work closely with our Designer to translate our design system into a component library that can be leveraged to speed up development moving forward.
- Partner with design and provide feedback on feasibility of concepts - You'll help provide feedback and suggest alternative options as new feature designs come together to ensure we can execute on the vision.
- Implement and maintain user interface for core web experience - You'll own the development of the entire user interface for our core marketplace/platform along with our company website. You'll ensure that the frontend is bug free and works across all browsers and device types (i.e., responsive web).
- Perform technical research and development via prototyping to inform future development - You'll own and work on mini-projects from time to time as experiments to prove or disprove our ability to build certain features on the longer term roadmap. You'll also stay current with the latest frontend technologies and best practices and share your findings with the team.
- Software Engineering Experience - You have 4+ years experience working as a Front End Software Engineer or as a Full Stack Engineer (more focused on Frontend). You have experience with the following (or equivalent): ReactJS, TypeScript, SCSS, Vercel, NextJS and interest in C# occasionally. You have experience working in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies.
- Outcomes Focused - You have a track record of owning challenging goals and accomplishing them. You consistently get your work across the finish line, on-time at a high quality bar.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills - You are a team player who enjoys working in a tight-knit engineering team. You know how to keep communication flowing despite the team being geographically distributed.
- Interest in Construction - We’re building tech to power commerce in the $2T construction industry. It’s a monumental challenge but one that is incredibly important. You might not be familiar with the industry or heavy equipment (and that’s okay) but you should have a keen interest in understanding what makes construction tick, what the barriers to digitization have been and how we can play a major role in the digital transformation of the industry. You’re not only willing but excited to throw on a safety vest, hard hat and a pair of work boots and go check out some job sites.
- Compensation - $135,000 - $155,000 + equity.
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member