BlueCat is one of those hidden gems that is disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it.
At BlueCat, we take immense pride in our award-winning culture, an integral part of our identity. We are proud recipients of several prestigious accolades, including the "Great Place to Work" certification. By becoming a part of our team, you not only join a company at the forefront of technology but also become an integral member of Canada's top workplaces in various categories, including Technology, Today's Youth and Women, and Mental Health and Inclusion.
Summary Of Responsibilities:
· Contribute to the development and design of BlueCat's solutions in an agile team environment
- Work at INDENI division
· Write high-quality, testable and maintainable code that satisfies customers' needs
· Collaborate with other engineers, architects and stakeholders to drive the product forward
· Participate in product discussions, influence the development roadmap and take ownership and responsibility over projects to make them happen
· Periodic travel to meet with remote teams overseas
· The work will be carried out for Indeni, a company recently acquired by BlueCat Networks.
What We're Looking For:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
· 5+ years of solid commercial software development experience
· Experience with one or more RDBMS
· Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals
· Comfortable working with large, complex codebases and understanding the challenges around moving them forward
· Interested in full stack development, working on UI, API, business logic and building observability and monitoring solutions
· Versatile development mindset with the ability and desire to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with ease
· Interested in working with DNS, DHCP and networking
· Experience with different cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
If you share our enthusiasm for the future of our company and are eager to contribute to our vibrant workplace, we look forward to receiving your application! Our comprehensive benefits encompass your health, financial well-being, and overall wellness, and we are committed to providing an exceptional work environment, enriching employee programs, and fostering a remarkable company culture. At our core, we champion values such as transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, the pursuit of enjoyment.
In addition, we offer a range of appealing perks, including:
A Professional Development Budget
Dedicated Wellness Days and Wellness Week
A Lifestyle Spending Account
An Employee Recognition Program
Join us in shaping the future of our organization, where your talent and dedication can truly thrive. We invite you to apply and become a valuable member of our team!
BlueCat is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. BlueCat will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.