BeyondID is a leading managed identity services provider the most successful brands trust to bring their digital identity strategies to life. We help organizations streamline their adoption process and ensure their implementations are secure, agile, and future proof. We believe in delivering exceptional employee experience. Our EVP (Employee Value Proposition) is centered around leadership Integrity, Professional Development, and Potential. These pillars guide our commitment to creating a positive work environment where integrity, growth, and potential flourish.
Our employees are our best advocates. Join us and experience the BeyondID difference.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Innovation Team
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer who's ready to take the reins of our immutable infrastructure automation and platform operations across our multi-cloud landscape.
Our crew thrives on teamwork. We're looking for go-getters who can light their own fire, embrace continuous learning, and aren't shy about sparking fresh concepts that level up our squad and processes. If you're a DevOps dynamo, this is your backstage pass to make a tangible impact. Let's shape the future together!
- Design and develop cutting-edge AWS solutions to support cloud operations, integration, and continuous delivery.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to deliver production-ready solutions and provide DevOps tools and expertise.
- Supporting the daily operation regarding application and infrastructure
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Ensuring the systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Write, manage, and update documentation related with development
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, building and managing Cloud-based production systems.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a production environment (network, security, applications, serverless, and containers)
- Hands of experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with Unix based systems.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, or other Configuration Management)
- Experience in leading scripting tools (Python/Ruby/Bash etc.)
- Expert understanding of CI tools such as Bitbucket Pipeline etc.
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Solid understanding of web applications
- Experience with GCP and Azure
- DevSecOps exposure and implementation
- Experience with continuous deployments (CD)
- Experience with cloud-based autoscaling and elastic sizing
- Experience with relational database administration and SQL
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that BID only contacts candidates through BID email address (ending with @beyondid.com).
Other Jobs from BeyondID
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results