Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits Technology organization is seeking a high-energy, creative and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team. This position is a hybrid of DevOps and CloudOps, and entails working with our engineering teams to build out efficient development and cloud infrastructure systems interfacing with cutting-edge A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technologies. This role has exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth.
- Build the development pipeline for efficiently & regularly deploying code to production
- Design, administer, deploy and manage systems and services on the AWS cloud
- Develop highly repeatable processes and have a keen interest in automation
- Collaborate in an agile manner with engineers, data scientists, and other cross-functional teams to improve maintainability and reliability of services. Enhance team’s technical capabilities as it pertains to the DevOps culture
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, logging and metrics for production services
- Serve as a technical SME for cloud services, providers, and platforms
- Ensure compliance with appropriate security standards
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering with 5+ years of hands-on experience in SRE, DevOps or CloudOps practices
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD (Bitbucket Pipelines, GitOps, ArgoCD, etc)
- Strong knowledge in Configuration Management/Infrastructure as Code [IaC] (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Work experience in system administration and operation of container platforms (Kubernetes) as well as in container technologies (Docker, Podman etc.) and their management systems
- Deep knowledge of major cloud technologies & concepts such as storage, containers, networking, etc.
- Demonstrated work with one or more Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals – (Python, Java, Shell or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes and containerization and experience with designing and managing K8S clusters on cloud
- Working knowledge of relational, non- relational, and time-series databases
- Understanding of modern Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Flink, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Experience in cloud technology architecture & service management as it pertains to resiliency and disaster recovery is a plus
- Familiarity with Security Ops topics in the cloud such as intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Other Jobs from Beyond Limits
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results