Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
AxoniusX is a new business unit focused on developing Axonius’s future cutting edge products.
At AxoniusX we explore new market opportunities and applications, to build and bring to market industry-leading solutions that deliver new value for customers and fuel the company’s expansion.
We operate as an independent unit which enjoys flexibility, many opportunities to make a big impact, meaningful and challenging work along with access to Axonius resources which enables opportunities for rapid progress and reduced risk.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join us to be a key member of our core founding team!
- Be a key member of the founding team of AxoniusX team, implementing new and exciting features, end-to-end, along with the product team
- Contribute best practices and architectural leadership to our backend applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tooling for Axonius's next product.
- As part of the founding team, you’ll be able to grow as a leader in your role and define the technical direction and you’ll have a lot of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership.
- At least 5 years as a backend developer
- Highly experienced with Python
- Experience in working with high scale, big data, distributed cloud-based architectures
- Cloud infrastructure experience, (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with NoSQL DB (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Developing software interacting with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, NSQ, Pulsar).
- Can-do approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Background in Cybersecurity
- Experience with Rational DBs (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.