Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was also named to the 2021 and 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world, as well as named to Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces, and was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars who value growth, team, humility and winning!
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our awesome team!
The Asset Group is a customer-focused group that has E2E responsibilities - from customer requests to quick results in the field. Part of the Asset Group's responsibilities are researching solutions and external products, finding ways to incorporate their data, developing and deploying quick features/customizations to achieve the tech win!
- End to end responsibility delivering features and products in highest quality and standards to production.
- You will be in constant contact with our customers worldwide
- You will be the jack of all trades doing researching, developing, and deploying quick features to obtain proof of concept, with constant contact to customers
- In a nutshell, you will be the technical ace that helps us close the deal
- You will be responsible for writing code, sharing knowledge, and delegating work ,You will also be expected to document and promote best practices
- Programing experience for at least 5 years
- Highly experience with Python
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Proficient experience with Linux system
- Extensive experience with Docker, and MongoDB
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Ability to be available and responsive to customers
- Fast learner able to work independently and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience working with customers worldwide
- Experience with operating systems
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.